14 Dec What are the advantages to you of using a property law firm that uses KeyTrack®
What are the advantages to you of using a property law firm that uses KeyTrack®
KeyTrack® allows not only you as the vendor or purchaser of a property, but also all related services providers such as your real estate agent, mortgage broker and banker, to follow your conveyancing transaction online.
Remuera law firm, Quay Law is currently the only law firm in the Remuera, Meadowbank, Parnell, Epsom, Orakei and Mt Eden to embrace this software.
- You do not need to phone your lawyer to see your status of your property deal as this is contained in your Transaction Status Report (TSR)
- You have access to your deal 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- You will receive text and email alerts upon your agreement being declared unconditional. This gives you knowledge of this fact at the earliest possible opportunity hence you’ll have more time to organise the necessary matters required to be completed prior to settlement of your property transaction ( signing of loan agreements, organising insurance and removal vans)
- You will receive text and emails on your deal settling including notification that keys can be collected if you are buying or handed over if are selling a property again saving you valuable time.
- If you have multiple transactions on the go you are able to view all of those transactions with your single log in saving you time phoning or emailing lawyers associated with each deal.
- The electronic file is stored indefinitely for you to access (free of charge) at any time in the future.
- You will access to your TSR & Marketing Status Reports (MSR’s) globally and will receive text message updates globally.
- Your agent also has access to your TSR saving you hassles in having to communicate with your agents as well as your lawyer
- Your agents are able to create a MSR in KeyTrack® keeping you updated with online developments relating to the marketing of your property for sale e.g. the outcome of your open homes and not just weekly activity by post but real time activity online.
Please contact Ian Mellett at Quay Law for more information, or if you have any further questions regarding your conveyancing needs or visit our website www.lawyerinauckland.co.nz for more information.
Ph: 523-2408 Email: email@example.com